Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Best of Girl Watchers

Winner Week #40 June 11 - June 15, 2007

Each week I will select the best image(s) that I have posted at Flickr.com and posted to the Flickr group called "A Girl Watchers Club". On a normal week I will post at least 100new images.The best of the week is determined by the number of views a photo gets from people who view my photostream or my Girl Watcher Club group.

UPDATE 2010: Girl Watcher has moved to Ipernity and no longer posts at Flickr. All of Girl Watchers works can now be viewed at Ipernity. Girl Watcher is now Gee Dub.

  • Over 60 new albums with 1000's of new candid street can be seen here: http://www.ipernity.com/home/geedub

    • All of my new work is much higher in quality and I provide links to download complete sets in HD 1600mp for free. Many include celebrities such as Julia Roberts, Jessica Alba, Sigourny Weaver, Michelle Rodriquez, Clint Eastwood, Matt Damon, and Tom Hanks. Plus all the usual beauties that walk the streets of Southern California.

Winner Week #40


The winner this week: From The Hermosa Candid Girls Set

The runner up this week: Tie between Girl On Bike & Black Panties

My personal favorite this week: From a special set for "Candid Girls From Hermosa Beach"

What? You don't think the winner this week was the best photo? Well, I don't pick the winner and runner up each week. The winners are chosen by the viewers of my group called "A Girl Watchers Club". The only image I pick is my personal favorite. So, remember, members of the group select the winners by viewing my photos at my Girl Watchers group or my photostream. So if you have a particular favorite photo, be sure to view it often and tell your friends to view it too!

Runner Up No.1 (Tie)

Runner Up #2 (Tie)

Girl Watchers Personal Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment