Tuesday, June 15, 2010

kareena kapoor is now India’s most beautiful woman


A good news for Kareena Kapoor’s fans that kareena kapoor is now India’s most beautiful woman voted by people magazine.

Kareena Kapoor has extra one more crown on her head. Kareena Kapoor has been voted India’s most beautiful woman by People magazine. Kareena Kapoor performs yoga regularly and says that exercise and non-veg is the secret of her beauty. Kareena has also earned immense popularity for her size zero. She works out regularly and lives on healthy diet.

So what makes the Kurbaan star so beautiful? What is her secret? When the Bollywood beauty signed on to become a size zero model for Sony Vaio’s new series of super thin ‘Size Zero’ laptops, she said that “I think in India, size zero means being slim. Every girl wants to be really slim and I think I am quite slim. India’s size zero is associated with me and I am proud of that.”


No comments:

Post a Comment